Oh dear, a little late with my update – been on holiday, now can I remember what I did in May…?
The newly laid lawn is coming on green and lush, with a few bald patches and some unsightly lumps and bumps – but all-in-all looking pretty good.
Pointing is pretty much done – no official announcement as yet but near as damn-it done, just three years after starting…
…and then there’s filling in the eaves. I spent a weekend boarding up the back, then one on the front, then another on pointing the gap between the wall and the boarding – read more about it on this post. Just need to repaint them and fit mesh over the ends that I’ve left open to allow some airflow.
I must have spent the best part of a cumulative day bashing my way through the wall getting the TV aerial cable from outside to in. I still finding it amazing how long even the simplest seeming jobs can take. At least it’s there now.
Also made a start on painting the second bedroom – it feels strange starting work again inside – especially when the sun is shining.